1. What church are you a member of? Is your church in favor of your church starting? Why or why not?
2. What is your present work situation?
3. When would you like to begin the church start?
4.Do you sense a calling to be a church starter? How long have you been interested in church starting?
- Do you see yourself more as a founding pastor (start and stay) or a catalytic church starter (move on to start another)?
- What are some of the factors driving you to consider church starting? What makes you think you can do this special tytpe of work?
NAMES AND AGES OF CHILDREN
5. Where were you raised or have lived for extended periods?
6. What did your parents do for a living?
7. How do your family members feel about your church starting interests? (Spouse, children, parents)
8. At what age and how did you become a Christian?
9. Who are 3 or 4 people who have greatly influenced your life? In what ways?
10. What model of church life do you think your church start will be most like? If it is a blend of more than one please explain.
11. Name 2 or 3 of your favorite books related to each of these:
Leadership, and Church Starting.
12. Who are 3 people you have led to Christ, followed up with and who are continuing to grow as Christ's disciples?
13. What are your three greatest strenghts in ministry?
14. What are your three greatest weaknesses in ministry?
15. What is your educational background? What specific training have you had on how to start a church?
16. Functioning as the main leader, what have you started in the past? List anything from clubs as a child, to businesses and/or ministries. If ministries or churches, how did they do and do they still exist?
17. In addition to ministries you have started, have you ever been the main leader in a church or ministry that has grown significantly? Please describe.
18. Work history: include names addresses and phone numbers of recent supervisors.
19. Ministry experience: include names, addresses and phone numbers of recent supervisors.
20. What is your Vision and Strategy for starting your church?